PING G425 Ironsview other products
The perimeter weighting is designed for a tight dispersion, giving you consistent shot-making capabilities, whilst the Variable Face Thickness helps get those shots going further every time. That's accuracy and distance in one, which we golfers love.
Key features & benefits:
- Variable Face Thickness engineering for a lot of flex at impact, giving you fast ball speeds
- VFT technology also helps to stop the ball quickly on the greens
- The high MOI makes these irons very forgiving
- Perimeter hosel & toe weights give you a tight shot dispersion to help with consistency
- Multi-material cavity badge dampens vibrations for satisfying sound & feel
- Water-repellent hydropearl finish maintains spin control in wet weather
- Precision-milled grooves give you control over your spin
If you'd like to try out these irons, send us a message and we'll book you in for a fitting!